[Dovecot] Problem with hard links in lda - please help

Fabio Ferrari fabio.ferrari at unimore.it
Fri Jul 23 13:22:00 EEST 2010

Ok, this was the problem, if I manually chown the maildirs it makes the
hardlinks.

Then, I tried to enable virtual users in postfix and dovecot, to make it
work in a more senseful environment. (I'm using passwd files)

But now the
deliver -p FILE -d USER
crashes, giving me a very bad segmentation fault.

Any ideas to debug the problem, of course no logs are written?

Fabio Ferrari