[Dovecot] AntiSpam Plugin

Leander S. leander.schaefer at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:12:07 EEST 2010

On 07/28/2010 07:24 PM Leander S. wrote:

> >  …
> >  Jul 28 18:51:40 server imap: antispam: running mailtrain backend program
> >  /usr/local/bin/sa-learn
> >  Jul 28 18:51:40 server imap: antispam: running mailtrain backend program
> >  /usr/local/bin/sa-learn
> >  Jul 28 18:51:41 server imap: antispam: run program failed with exit code 9
> >

> >  "run program failed with exit code 9" -->  unfortunately is nothing
> >  mentioned in the dovecot antspam man.
> >  Antispam manual:http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/files/antispam.html#lbAL
> >

> >  Could anybody give me a hint where to look up this exit code? Or is
> >  there a general meaning for exit codes?
> >  i.e.: 0 means normal ; 5 internal error ; and 9 maybe means syntax issue
> >  ... or whatever ?!
/usr/local/bin/sa-learn returned exit code 9. So, check the fine
spamassassin documentation.

^^ I did - there is nothing mentioned about exit codes at all - except in the spamc manual. But the spamc manual doesn't represent exit code 9.

Do you guys maybe have any idea what this could mean? How does your config for antispam looks like - but I doubt there could be anything wrong in mine.

... very weired ...

Regards,
    Leander

Regards,