[Dovecot] Dovecot v2.0.beta5 (1b45f9641924): Auth Crashes

Thomas Leuxner tlx at leuxner.net
Wed Jun 2 22:06:45 EEST 2010

Am 02.06.2010 um 19:39 schrieb Pascal Volk:

> huh, didn't it solve your problem completely? Crashes the auth process
> still when your lmtp performs a userdb lookup?

No it doesn't crash anymore, but it sounded like the commit you listed was reverting a partial fix, hence I considered it a rollback leaving stuff unfixed that it should have fixed originally. The one you listed now sounds like a revisit do fix it completely, but I have yet to try that. Anyway

> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.0/rev/dc94f9240ec1

Removed the crash I was talking about.

Thomas