[Dovecot] mdbox error with 2.0.beta5

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jun 4 22:00:03 EEST 2010

On pe, 2010-06-04 at 13:17 -0500, Mike Abbott wrote:
> > So storage's uidvalidity had changed 17,5 minutes after Foobar's index
> > was created. Was this a real user?
>
> No, this was a test user running a simulation.  I can reproduce it at will if you need any more information.

What kind of commands does it run? Could you send me rawlogs of the
entire session? I just updated hg version of rawlog so that with -t
parameter it prints microsecond resolution timestamps to beginning of
each line.

service imap {
  executable = imap imap-postlogin
}
service imap-postlogin {
  executable = script-login rawlog -t
  unix_listener imap-postlogin {
  }
}

and create ~/dovecot.rawlog/ for the user.