[Dovecot] The driver said: (QUOTA) "Quota exceeded" (Ingo sieve filter in horde)

Iced Fox icedfox at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:50:00 EEST 2010

I have
$conf['storage']['params']['driverconfig'] = 'horde';
$conf['storage']['driver'] = 'sql';
in /var/www/html/horde/ingo/config/conf.php
I have 2,146 records for one of the users in ingo_lists table of horde DB.
The size of the script (.dovecot.sieve file) is 99.965 bytes.
When trying to activate script I get the following
# Changes saved.
# Error There was an error activating the script. The driver said:
(QUOTA) "Quota exceeded"
Please let me know where I can change that size of QUOTA