[Dovecot] Mbox corruption - Inbox beginning with 'FFrom' or 'FrFrom'

Erik Kratzenberg erik5 at pair.com
Tue Jun 8 18:24:06 EEST 2010

We've had situations where the same user will have their mailbox
corrupted 2 or 3 times a day.

We're not using filesystem quotas and nothing but Dovecot is writing to
these mailboxes.

We've been pushing people to switch to IMAP which seems to be the only
solution so far.  That's decreased the number of reports we're getting,
but they're definitely still coming in.