[Dovecot] "failed to store into mailbox 'INBOX': Not enough disk space." with large mail

Fri Jun 11 17:16:54 EEST 2010

On 2010-06-11 10:06 AM, Rodolfo González González wrote:
> Charles Marcus wrote:
>> On 2010-06-11 9:21 AM, Noel Butler wrote:
>> When I said 'them', I meant free services in general, but yeah, I was
>> mostly talking about gmail. I only mentioned hotmail specifically
>> because that was the only one I remembered specifically where someone
>> lost *all* of their email.
>
> Maybe his/her account was disabled due to inactivity.

No... there was a huge story on the internet about it, she was just dumb
enough to run her entire business on hotmail. They (hotmail) had some
kind of 'problem' (I don't remember if they ever disclosed any details),
and they admitted that they lost a bunch of users emails...

--

Best regards,

Charles