[Dovecot] Thunderbird namespace handling

Thomas Hummel hummel at pasteur.fr
Fri Jun 11 18:07:33 EEST 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 04:01:27PM +0100, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Crossing namespace boundaries means a single LIST command listing
> mailboxes from more than one namespace.

Ok, so basically, "list=yes" means "when you list my parent namespace
content, list my content too". And since all namespaces are default
namespace children (since it's the one with an empty prefix), any
namespace with "list=yes" will be listed (and their content) by a list
"" * command, correct ?

Or, said in a simple way : list=yes == list "" * breaks namespace boudaries ?

--
Thomas Hummel 	    | Institut Pasteur
<hummel at pasteur.fr> | Pôle informatique - systèmes et réseau