[Dovecot] Sieve doesn't appear to be active

Darek M fafaforza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 05:49:42 EEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Pascal Volk
<user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org> wrote:

> Hm, how are you delivering mails to the users' maildir? With Postfix's
> virtual? The Sieve plugin is designed for Dovecot's LDA (deliver). So
> you have to use dliver, in order to use the Sieve plugin.
> See also: http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Postfix

Thanks for that.  I had the dovecot transport but also Postfix's
virtual in main.cf.  A few changes and hair raising moments later
(mainly leaving out virtual_domain_maps and watching a dozen loops per
message) and sieve scripts were being recognized.

Thanks again!

- Darek