[Dovecot] Error: dict: Leaked a t_pop() call

Mon Jun 21 20:24:10 EEST 2010

On 2010-06-19 5:49 PM, Noel Butler wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-06-19 at 09:53 -0400, Charles Marcus wrote:
>> On 6/19/2010 6:43 AM, Noel Butler wrote:
>>> don't use postfix admin,

> I apparently left out "I" (dont use it), this either way should have
> been clear by the rest of my paragraph, unless of course you were
> trolling.

Ummm... you make an honest mistake, and when I simply post a comment
countering the admonition, you accuse me of trolling (because I *did*
read the rest of your post, and no, the rest of your comments did *not*
'make it clear')? It's not like I criticized you, or said you're nuts,
or anything - I simply said something counter to what you said.

Think before you type.

Indeed, I almost accused *you* of trolling (but I didn't - hint hint),
because postfixadmin *is* an excellent tool to manage postfix users in
an sql database.

--

Best regards,

Charles