[Dovecot] imap acl write tb3 plugin dovecot2 vs XMAILBOXINFO

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Tue Jun 22 16:01:59 EEST 2010

On 06/22/2010 02:07 PM Robert Schetterer wrote:
> Am 22.06.2010 13:59, schrieb Pascal Volk:
>> On 06/22/2010 01:22 PM Robert Schetterer wrote:
>>> Hi Timo,
>>> i played a little bit with
>>> an experimental tb3 imap acl write extension
>>> https://addons.mozilla.org/de/thunderbird/addon/176736/
>>> with dovecot2
>>> got errors like
>>> XMAILBOXINFO: Unknown command
>>> any idea?

Hmm, a few steps back. Are you sure that the mentioned addon sends the
XMAILBOXINFO command? I've downloaded the .xpi file and had a short look
into its contents. I couldn't find XMAILBOXINFO.
Please enable Dovecot's rawlog plugin (see
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Debugging/Rawlog and
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting).

The addon should send the following tagged commands.

a002 LOGIN user pass
a003 {SETACL,DELETEACL} ...
a004 LOGOUT

Please include your `doveconf -n` output in your reply, maybe there is
something 'strange'.

Regards,
Pascal
The trapper recommends today: defaced.1017314 at localdomain.org