[Dovecot] LMTP SIZE Option

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Thu Jun 24 14:34:20 EEST 2010

Let me copy and paste from MID:4C025EDD.60608 at localhost.localdomain.org
/ http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2010-May/049373.html

Hm, I hope you mean Postfix rejects the mail, if the user is over quota.
Bouncing mails is bad.
If your Postfix rejects the message, while the sending client is still
connected, I'm interested in your setup. :)

How does Postfix communicate with Dovecot's lmtp, unix or tcp socket?
Any special smtpd_recipient_restrictions?

Regards,
Pascal
The trapper recommends today: fabaceae.1017513 at localdomain.org