[Dovecot] importing outlook express messages to dovecot imap server

Fri Jun 25 15:28:00 EEST 2010

On 2010-06-25 2:02 AM, Patrick Nagel wrote:
> I tried something similar (with Thunderbird) once, and it caused a lot of
> trouble. We only had around 1.3 GB, IIRC, but thousands of folders.

3.1 is *much* better now...

Now to figure out if there is a way to do this for an entire account -
Inbox, Sent special folders, etc - maybe with a special/custom
namespace? It would have to present all of the accounts folders as
*sub-folders* of a top-level folder, so that the top-level folder could
be dragged/dropped...

Timo? Does that sound crazy?

--

Best regards,