[Dovecot] Saving Sent Messages to Sent Folder

Thu Mar 4 15:46:00 EET 2010

On 2010-03-04 8:32 AM, Charles Marcus wrote:
> My question is simply, why wouldn't it be possible to create a Dovecot
> LSA ('submission agent'), that could be defined in postfix's master.cf
> file,

Oh - and by 'LSA', I didn't mean to suggest you should architect a
complete 'smtp listener'. I'm thinking more in terms of a 'proxy', where
your service would simply proxy the submission transaction while
retaining a copy of the email up until the point where it would be
needed to be saved to the users Sent folder - and if the send
transaction failed for any reason, the email copy is simply discarded.

--

Best regards,

Charles