[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0beta3: Latest HG crashed upon LMTP Delivery

Bernhard Schmidt berni at birkenwald.de
Tue Mar 9 14:59:37 EET 2010

Thomas Leuxner <tlx at leuxner.net> wrote:

>> Yeah, it's this one. I'll probably revert it soon. I did it mostly while
>> trying to fix istream-zlib bugs, but hopefully zlib won't break when
>> that change is reverted :) Started my stress test again..
> Just tested and does not appear to be fixed by changeset 10875
> 1473de6ba383. Still crashes.

I'm a bit confused.

My local build of Stephan Bosch's +28 package (containing everything up to
10869) plus 10875:1473de6ba383 is fine. Stephan's +29 package which
supposedly contains everything up to 10875 is broken (crash in
LMTP/deliver). At the same time +29 is fine regarding the IPv6 listen
address (although my prime suspects, "config: Added support for reading
v1.2 config files." and "master: Don't complain about duplicate
inet_listeners with port=0 (they're ignored)." are supposedly included),
while +30 breaks.

Stephan, could you check whether your changelog vs. content is in sync?

Bernhard