[Dovecot] Dovecot 2.0beta3: Crash with mail_log plugin enabled

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Mar 16 14:48:20 EET 2010

On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 08:26 +0100, Thomas Leuxner wrote:
> Latest from Mercurial. Dovecot crashes with 'mail_log' and 'notify' plugins enabled when deleting a message:

Actually it happens when copying a message (which is what your client
does when deleting). Can you easily reproduce this? I can't.. What
mailbox format are you using? Also the backtrace has some wrong values
because of gcc optimizations, it might help more if you compiled without
-O2 (CFLAGS=-g ./configure).