[Dovecot] configure dovecot to read-only ?

Frank Gadegast frank at powerweb.de
Fri Mar 19 13:00:38 EET 2010

Hi,

I like to configure the use of IMAP to read-only on a special backup
system. Users should only be able to read archived email, they
should not be able to create folders or delete email.

I know how to configure user- or folder-specific acls, but it
seems to be a bit complicated to setup a ACL for every user.

Any simple global option available ?

Kind regards, Frank
--
PHADE Software - PowerWeb                       http://www.powerweb.de
Inh. Dipl.-Inform. Frank Gadegast             mailto:frank at powerweb.de
Schinkelstrasse 17                                fon: +49 33200 52920
14558 Nuthetal OT Rehbruecke, Germany             fax: +49 33200 52921
Public PGP Key available for frank at powerweb.de