[Dovecot] 2.0 beta: LMTP + Sieve fileinto broken

Bernhard Schmidt berni at birkenwald.de
Sat Mar 20 19:33:18 EET 2010

Thomas Leuxner <tlx at leuxner.net> wrote:

>> somewhere between Hg revisions 10945 and 10962 filing into a subfolder
>> using sieve Scripts (like fileinto "fwd.sixxs" here) broke
> Hmmm. Works for me with 10962 but there's quite a bunch of changes =
> inbetween...

I'm a bit confused as well.  I accidentally dropped "mail_plugins =
sieve quota" from lmtp.conf on upgrade. Since I don't have a global
mail_plugins setting yet it would have disabled Sieve completely.
However, the first few deliveries showed this "does not exist" error,
but then all of the sudden everything was delivered into INBOX without
any hint of sieve at all. Maybe an old leftover process from before the
upgrade.

After reenabling mail_plugins it works fine again.

Bernhard