[Dovecot] exit codes for 'sievec'

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Mon May 3 18:58:59 EEST 2010

As far as I can tell, 'sievec' always exits with '0' whether there is
an error or not. If that is correct, I believe it should be modified to
exit with some other code if the conversion and writing of the new file
are not completed successfully. I have written a few script files and a
'make' file specifically for sievec. The inability to get an accurate
exit code is problematic for me.

--
Jerry
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net