[Dovecot] zlib Plugin Dovecot 2.0 - ostream

Alex Baule alexwbaule at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:38:39 EEST 2010

Hi Timo...

I made the plugin like you say.

The header part is saved by dovecot, with o_stream_send , and the body with
my function.

This implementation, works fine.

But i need to get / change some values to create the "link" from header to
body.

When a email is saved, have the S an W flags, that is the size of email.
There is a way to increase this Flags ?  I need to put one more line in the
header, to have some link to body.

The second is, the name of file.

I use the o_stream_get_name, passing the output ostream, but the return is
empty. The name is avaliable when ?

Tks Timo.