[Dovecot] Thunderbird very slow startup, 1.2.11, mbox, postfix local delivery to /var/mail

Mon May 10 13:06:18 EEST 2010

On 2010-05-09 2:54 AM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> It's frustrating trying to solve this, to say the least. :(  I don't have
> enough in depth knowledge of either application to figure this out on my
> own.

Hey Stan,

Sorry I can't offer any more help, other than to ask - have you
seen/used the troubleshooting techniques available for Thunderbird as
described here?

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Debugging/Thunderbird?highlight=%28thunderbird%29|%28log%29

Please do post back if you are ever able to solve this...

--

Best regards,

Charles