[Dovecot] big mail Single-instance storage

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri May 14 10:20:47 EEST 2010

http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA : -p <path>: Path to the mail to be delivered instead of reading from stdin. If using maildir the file is hard linked to the destination if possible. This allows a single mail to be delivered to multiple users using hard links, but currently it also prevents deliver from updating cache file so it shouldn't be used unless really necessary. (v1.1+)