[Dovecot] Receive Mail via lmtp/tcp

Simone Caruso info at simonecaruso.com
Thu May 20 16:18:22 EEST 2010

Il 20/05/2010 14:12, Denny Schierz ha scritto:
> hi,
>
> Am Donnerstag, den 20.05.2010, 06:10 -0400 schrieb Charles Marcus:
>
>> So, your best bet is to wait until 2.0 is released (or better, 2.0.1
>> +).
>
> no choice. The IMAP needs now (next two or three weeks with testing)
>
>> You didn't say what OS/distro dovecot would be running on - will it be
>> on solaris too?
>
> yupp, bad Solaris 10 too ;-)
>
> At the moment it seems to be the best to install Postfix as second MTA
> without any more things.
>
> cu denny

Hi, there's a 'catch all' mailbox transport for configuring a backend Postfix?
Now my Postfix backend do a DB query to discover for local virtual domains.. but it's a duplicated control!
I have already my Postfix frontend doing virtual domains e mailboxes lookups on tables and spam-filtering.

any idea ??

--
Simone Caruso