[Dovecot] SQL Server

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Fri May 21 23:10:13 EEST 2010

On Fri, 21 May 2010 09:26:51 -0400
Bryan Vyhmeister <dovecot at bsdjournal.net> articulated:

> Is there any support for using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 as
> the SQL database for users? Although I would prefer to do it other
> ways, the company I work for has all of their virtual hosting
> authentication tied into a SQL Server. Any ideas? Thank you.

If you can access the Microsoft SQL Server from the machine hosting
Dovecot, there should be no problem at all. I have used Microsoft's SQL
sever for for several projects and it is an extremely fast and robust
piece of software.

Perhaps you could post a clearer picture of exactly what you are
attempting to accomplish.

--
Jerry
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net