[Dovecot] dovecot2 latest beta5 acl not working properly ?

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Tue May 25 23:31:05 EEST 2010

Am 25.05.2010 22:20, schrieb Timo Sirainen:
> On Tue, 2010-05-25 at 21:56 +0200, Robert Schetterer wrote:
>>> But I'm still continuing my crusade to get the clients fixed instead.
>>>

>> Hi Timo, dont wanna stop crusaders *g,
>
> BTW. To help with the crusade, could you report the bug to Imp bug
> database? :)

jep i will do, but it might be a problem
for testing developers might have no dovecot2 beta setup
any exact tec message for them ?
( like bla bla horde/imp imap acl rfc ....bug with a link ?)
in hard case they might will contact you

But as far i know a few horde/imp guys are reading this list too
so it will find its way anyway to them

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer