[Dovecot] Problem with deliver and quota userdb sql

Antonio Casado Rodríguez acasado at ual.es
Wed May 26 11:06:18 EEST 2010

El 25/05/2010 20:26, Timo Sirainen escribió:
> On Tue, 2010-05-25 at 14:41 +0200, Antonio Casado Rodríguez wrote:
>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> The way for deliver read "user_query" is to use "deliver -n" in main.cf
>> of postfix, Is it?
>>
> deliver -d username

A question, please...

I don't have virtual users!
I have the users in passwd, and passwords in LDAP. I have set quota for
all user (in dovecot.conf, plugin section), but i want override the
quota for a few users.

What is it better?

a) Use "quotadict" in dict section.
b) Use "user_query" in userdb SQL (in auth default).

Now, i use userdb SQL, but the problem is "deliver", don't override de
quota and reject the message.

Can i use "dovecot -d username" in "mailbox_command" of  main.cf?
or i need use:

master.cf

Give me a hand!