[Dovecot] Ongoing performance issues with 2.0.x

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Nov 5 14:11:04 EET 2010

On 5.11.2010, at 9.58, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:

> I uploaded a preliminary screenshot with comments:
> http://www.arschkrebs.de/bugs/dovecot.png

Were you using v1.2's deliver here in left also? Or how much of a difference did that make alone?

How many imap logins per minute (or something) do you get? What about pop3? Are you using a webmail that opens lots of short connections (and are people using webmail much)?

I'm wondering if the problem has to do with the way processes now do IPC or is there just some bug(s) in the mail handling code..