[Dovecot] 2.0, hourly performance stats

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Mon Nov 8 10:03:41 EET 2010

On 11/7/2010 11:34 PM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> Attached is my "dovecot -n" output.

Here's another attempt to insert lower supportive appendage into open
breathing & consumption orifice.

Just comparing your doveconf -n output with mine...

1.  Why does it appear you have multiple "listen" lines - and they're
not IP specific?  I don't have any at all.

2.  Based on your original post, and inferring from your 1.2 config, it
looks like you're trying to run the "high-performance" login mode.  I
only saw the service_count parm listed in your 2.0 config - maybe
specifying a couple of the others may have an impact?  Can you try
removing your "service imap-login" section, or specifying "service_count
= 1" to, and try running in the default "high-security" mode and see if
that makes a difference?
--
Daniel