[Dovecot] Problem with dovecot delivery (version 2.0.7)

Maxime Longuepee shatter at shatter.ws
Wed Nov 10 07:42:50 EET 2010

Stan Hoeppner a écrit :
> Maxime Longuepee put forth on 11/9/2010 11:24 PM:
>
>> Stan Hoeppner a écrit :
>>
>>> Maxime Longuepee put forth on 11/9/2010 11:11 PM:

>>> Non-obfuscated output of the following commands would be helpful:
>>>
>>> postconf -n
>>> dovecot -n
>>>

> I forgot to mention master.cf.  Need that also, at least the dovecot entry.

Here is the dovecot entry from master.cf:

dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=DRhu user=dovecot:dovecot
argv=/usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliver -d ${recipient}

I really appreciate the fact that you are trying to help me, thanks and
I hope you will able to solve that problem!