[Dovecot] Is Dovecot Director stable for production??

Henrique Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 02:00:29 EET 2010

We are using

Cient <--> Linux IPVS <--> Dovecot writing in OCFS2

When we were testing the OCFS2 with did much beter job than it is doins
right now. We not sure yet if it is the OCFS2 or other thing, still trying
to figure out, that is why i asked if Robert is having any issues.

We tough the point of have a clustered file system would be to be able to
write with many serves at same time, inscreassing  high availibialyti, cause
any node would be able to crash or anything like it.

Migh thing about let one node just to write emails when it comes and other
just to use imap and pop.. might do some help.

Thanks!

Any problem configuring dovecot besides diretor i would be glad to help

[]'sf.rique