[Dovecot] Single-instance storage Thank You

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Wed Nov 17 03:01:37 EET 2010

Timo,

On following my previous thread that went somewhat off-topic, I noticed
- or rather failed to notice - any response from you.  This leaves me to
draw one of the following conclusions:

1.  You didn't see it.
2.  You ignored it.
3.  You saw it, took offense, and disregarded it.
4.  You saw it, accepted the compliment for what it was - and didn't
bother to respond.

On the chance any of options 1-3 apply - please allow me to state as
clearly as possible:  your creation, that of Dovecot in general, and
single-instance mdbox storage in particular, have significantly
contributed to my own ease of system administration - and I offer my
sincere thanks and admiration.
--
Daniel