[Dovecot] Quota on unlimited mailboxes (More info)

Tim Traver tt-list at simplenet.com
Mon Nov 22 09:51:04 EET 2010

ok, more info on this one. When I took out the quota_rule that added the
extra 100M to the trash quota, the unlimited accounts started working
properly again.

So you know, I retrieve the quota values from the userdb lookups instead
of having a default configured in the dovecot config files, because they
could be all over the map depending on how each of our users is set up.

and of course, from the dovecot -n output, you can see that I'm using
Maildirs and the maildirsize file for keeping track of quotas.

Have I run into a possible bug with accounts that return 0 values for
the quota? does it accidentally think that the quota is actually 0 when
there is a quota_rule?

Thanks,

Tim.