[Dovecot] Error from mobile client (Palm Pre)

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Sun Nov 28 10:32:26 EET 2010

On 11/27/2010 11:48 PM, Daniel L. Miller wrote:
> Where I used to be able to access the server without incident, I can
> no longer receive mail on the mobile device.  I'm seeing this in the
> server log:

Follow-up - only seeing this on one account - other accounts seem fine.
I'm deleting the config on the mobile and re-creating to see if it
resolves...I wonder if it's because an old message was saved on the
phone and the client is looking for it on the server - though why that
would cause such an error...

--
Daniel