[Dovecot] dovecot 2.04 broke folder sharing

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Oct 1 19:16:14 EEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-10-01 at 11:34 +0200, Robert Schetterer wrote:
> comparing same setup dove 2.03 vs 2.04
> folder sharing simply seems broken in 2.04

I can't think of anything related to this that I changed in v2.0.4. Also
it works in my test.

> heres dovecot -n
>
> mail_plugins = expire virtual fts fts_squat mail_log autocreate notify

You should include acl in this global mail_plugins as well.

What does it say when you log in manually and issue some IMAP commands,
like:

a login user pass
b list "" shared/*
c lsub "" shared/*
d select shared/user at domain/something-that-you-should-have-access-to