[Dovecot] v2.0.5 released

Attila Nagy bra at fsn.hu
Mon Oct 4 16:27:44 EEST 2010

  Hi,

It seems there is an FD leak in this version. The number of open file
descriptors quickly raise after upgrading from 2.0.4. (I haven't got
more time to look after the issue, it may be obvious from the diffs)

# dovecot -n (after the downgrade)
# 2.0.4: /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: FreeBSD 8.1-STABLE amd64
auth_cache_size = 104857600
auth_cache_ttl = 86400 s
disable_plaintext_auth = no
mail_fsync = never
mail_gid = 999
mail_location = maildir:~/Maildir
mail_plugins = $mail_plugins quota
mail_uid = 999
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
environment mailbox date
passdb {
   args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
   driver = ldap
}
plugin {
   autocreate = INBOX.Trash
   autocreate2 = INBOX.Drafts
   autocreate3 = INBOX.Sent
   autocreate4 = INBOX.Spam
   autosubscribe = INBOX.Trash
   autosubscribe2 = INBOX.Drafts
   autosubscribe3 = INBOX.Sent
   autosubscribe4 = INBOX.Spam
   mail_log_events = delete undelete expunge copy mailbox_delete
mailbox_rename flag_change save mailbox_create
   mail_log_fields = uid box msgid size flags vsize from subject
   quota = maildir:User quota
}
protocols = pop3 imap lmtp
service auth {
   unix_listener auth-userdb {
     mode = 0600
     user = qmailldap
   }
}
service imap-login {
   process_min_avail = 16
   service_count = 0
}
service imap {
   client_limit = 8
   process_min_avail = 16
   service_count = 0
}
service lmtp {
   inet_listener lmtp {
     port = 24
   }
   user = qmailldap
}
service pop3-login {
   process_min_avail = 16
   service_count = 0
}
service pop3 {
   client_limit = 8
   process_min_avail = 16
   service_count = 0
}
ssl = no
userdb {
   driver = prefetch
}
userdb {
   args = /usr/local/etc/dovecot/dovecot-ldap.conf.ext
   driver = ldap
}
protocol lmtp {
   mail_plugins = $mail_plugins mail_log notify
}
protocol imap {
   mail_max_userip_connections = 1024
   mail_plugins = $mail_plugins imap_quota autocreate
}
protocol pop3 {
   mail_max_userip_connections = 1024
   mail_plugins = $mail_plugins autocreate