[Dovecot] Command died with signal 11: "/usr/libexec/dovecot/dovecot-lda"

Schmidt bschmidt at cms.hu-berlin.de
Mon Oct 4 22:38:02 EEST 2010

Am 04.10.2010 16:41, schrieb Timo Sirainen:
> On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 14:36 +0200, spamvoll at googlemail.com wrote:
>
>> "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" ->
>> Command died with signal 11: "/usr/libexec/dovecot/dovecot-lda"
>
> Difficult to do anything about this without a gdb backtrace. Can you
> reproduce it by manually running dovecot-lda? If not, getting a core
> dump would be the next best way to get a backtrace.
> http://dovecot.org/bugreport.html

Hi,

I become aware this error today too. I checked my log, first time it
ocourrs was Sep. 28, should be with version 2.0.3.

Every time a core file is generated at ~account. (maildir)
Can I do something with that file?

After postfix is killed it starts again and delivers this message. I
think the message was still queued by postfix. Additionally the sender
gets a non delivery.

regards
--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen --- Burckhard Schmidt