[Dovecot] How to add the missing maildir folders

interfaSys sàrl interfasys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 00:30:21 EEST 2010

Hello,

There is the autocreate plugin[1], but the problem is that a user cannot
delete those mailboxes. It can be a problem for people using clients in
different languages and that want mailboxes in these languages.

I would be great if Dovecot could make some of these automatic mailboxes
optional.

Cheers,

Olivier
[1] http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Autocreate