[Dovecot] migrate machines and upgrade

Donny Brooks dbrooks at mdah.state.ms.us
Fri Oct 8 22:15:06 EEST 2010

Gotcha, so should I stay with the 1.2.xx branch and just use the mail_convert plugin? The only issue I have with that one is that I can't do it gradually and it pegs the server for all it has when a user is converted. Is there a better way to migrate from mbox to Maildir and also from old machine to new? That is my end goal, migrate to new machine and to Maildir. Anything else is not really a huge deal.

--

Donny B.