[Dovecot] Config review (2.0.5)

Daniel L. Miller dmiller at amfes.com
Tue Oct 12 18:24:49 EEST 2010

  On 10/12/2010 4:25 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> * Ralf Hildebrandt<Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de>:
>
>> I wonder if the old files from 1.2.5 were still valid with 2.0.5...
>>
>> But given identical clients and user behaviour (all I changed was the
>> dovecot version), one would expect both 1.2.x and 2.0.x behave
>> identical in terms of load.
> I put some more effort into the analysis of the performance problems:
> It's not the FTS plugin, since re-enabling doesn't change a thing.

Now wait a minute!  You said you found the problem and it was exactly
what I suggested!  I've already received my prize for most intelligent
@ss in a discussion group - you can't take that away from me!

What changed?  You turned off FTS, performance was better - and then it
developed the problem again?  You didn't specify.
--
Daniel