[Dovecot] dovecot-antispam-1.3 multiple plugin load

Antonio Perez-Aranda aperezaranda at yaco.es
Sun Oct 24 13:03:04 EEST 2010

I need to detect when a mail is moved to a specific folder.

  It's mail is moved to folder1, then exec script 1
  It's mail is moved to folder2, then exec script 2

One of this scripts it's a mark as ham, It removes -SPAM- mark from
subject, pass to spamassassin to learn as harm and then, leave the
mail where it came from, or inbox.