[Dovecot] nfs director

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Sep 3 09:09:56 EEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 07:22 +1000, Edward avanti wrote:

> why you reply with 7 page of rubbish?

nasty, he was trying to explain it, even though you (i, and some others)
feel its irrelevant , perhaps this subject could have bene modified to
remove director  :)

By a quick skim of this (I didnt get his original - likely because
xs-for-all is not a welcome domain here for spam/idiots in the past it
is score +7 automatically in SA, so other things must have triggered the
spam rules and it was eaten, in fact no messgae since the one I replied
to on Wed, sorry Cor, your mail service is bad hehe) he seems to be
selling the director, but didnt comprehend this really has nothing to do
with it since your question clearly stated why, but no need to be so
nasty towards him.