[Dovecot] \" character in folder name results in strange LIST

Sun Sep 5 07:55:27 EEST 2010

On 9/3/2010 6:19 PM, Jerry wrote:
> I have several associates using the latest version of MS Office that
> includes Outlook. None of them have complained to me regarding
> Outlook's usability. I sporadically use Outlook(2007) with IMAP
> without any problems.
>
> In any case, Outlook has undergone several changes:
> http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc179110.aspx

The biggest problem now with Outlook, imo, is its reliance on WORD's
totally broken HTML rendering engine (in both 2007 and 2010) instead of
IE. The only possible reason I can think of why MS made this decision is
to try to force people to use Office, but imo it was just stupid.

It still isn't a very good IMAP client, but 2007/2010 are much better
than earlier versions.

Thunderbird has its problems as well (broken HTML composer, still bugs
with the local store/cache code, etc), but it seems to be the best (IMAP
client) so far.

--

Best regards,

Charles