[Dovecot] Lost %d variable

Aladdin aladdin at csunv.com
Sun Sep 12 19:14:11 EEST 2010

Thanks, Stephan, for the quick reply.

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the problem.  I don't have any of the
configuration options set to which that wiki page refers and I'm not using
SQL; furthermore, I set the "auth_debug" variable which that page also
recommended and it does not show any modification of the user/domain
variables.  My logs and errors are identical to those on my OP.

What else could be the problem?

Thanks,
Allen