[Dovecot] Lost %d variable (OT: posting / TB bug)

Mon Sep 13 20:32:40 EEST 2010

On 2010-09-13 1:08 PM, Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl> wrote:
> Hmm. Looks like latest Thunderbird suddenly prevents me from doing just
> that in a sensible manner. If I try to delete parts of the (top-level)
> quoted text, all gets removed :/ Anyone else seen this bug?

I wouldn't notice, since I use the feature of highlighting only the
relevant text before hitting Reply-To-List, so that only what I've
highlighted is quoted...

But I just tested, and I was able to delete selected parts of the quoted
text above my reply with no problem...

An extension issue maybe?

--

Best regards,