[Dovecot] sent-mail

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Fri Sep 17 16:36:44 EEST 2010

Im trying to nail down an issue with some users sent-mail.  I have had
a few users complaining that their emails are not being copied to
their sent-mail folder.  Im not sure how widespread it is, mainly
because most people dont check their sent-mail.  Im running Dovecot
version 1.0.7, and yes I know its outdated, but I have had zero
problems thus far.  Im grepping through my logfiles and dont see any
error messages to indicate that there are any issues anywhere on the
mailserver.  Has anyone else seen any issues with sent-mail not being
copied?  If checked permissions on the folders and they look correct.

thanks,

ddh

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

-- Albert Einstein

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante