[Dovecot] sent-mail

dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
Fri Sep 17 18:33:09 EEST 2010

Quoting Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>:

> On Fri, 2010-09-17 at 09:36 -0400, dhottinger at harrisonburg.k12.va.us
> wrote:
>> Im trying to nail down an issue with some users sent-mail.  I have had
>> a few users complaining that their emails are not being copied to
>> their sent-mail folder.
>
> Do you use mbox? I remember some similar bug reports for mbox for some
> Dovecot versions.

Yes I am (think so).  Users inboxes are in /mail/spool/mail, and home
folders are in /home and their mailbox files are in /home.  I went
from uw-imap to dovecot several years ago and tried to keep things as
close as possible with uw-imap.  Was there any conclusion to the mbox
problem?

--
Dwayne Hottinger
Network Administrator

-- Albert Einstein

"The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in times of moral
crisis, preserved their neutrality."
-- Dante