[Dovecot] Too stupid for sieve (former maildrop user)

Dieter Knopf dieterknopf at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 17 23:54:00 EEST 2010

2010/9/17 Stephan Bosch <stephan at rename-it.nl>:
>  Op 17-9-2010 12:18, Stephan Bosch schreef:
[...]

THANKS for the big help. Converting it now :-)

But have another problem with the fileinto-command  :(

I alway get a "failed to find namespace for mailbox 'foo'"
but/home/vmail/domain.tld/name/.foo/ exist.
I tried it with:
fileinto "foo"; and fileinto ".foo";

I think it's because of my old courier maildir structure.

My maildir looks like:
/home/vmail/domain.tld/name/cur/
/home/vmail/domain.tld/name/new/
/home/vmail/domain.tld/name/.Foo/
/home/vmail/domain.tld/name/.Foo.Foo1/
/home/vmail/domain.tld/name/.Foo.Foo2/
/home/vmail/domain.tld/name/.Foo.Foo.Foo/

IMAP works fine with:
namespace private {
  separator = .
  prefix = INBOX.
  inbox = yes
}

(but i don't have any files/directories beginning with INBOX.)
I tried to change the prefix to "" and "." but then i can't access any
folder. Folders only works with INBOX.

Any idea what's the right way with my maildir structure?

Thank you!

Dieter