[Dovecot] Dovecot with Virtual Domains

Edmonds Namasenda namasenda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:50:51 EEST 2010

I have unzipped Dovecot v2.0.2 and configured with *--with-sql=yes
--with-mysql*
*make* & *make install* run well and throw files around.
/usr/local/etc/ has no files but another folder dovecot/ with only the
README file
I see the other files are in /usr/local/share/doc/dovecot/
The last I tried dovecot was with v1.0.13 and I would like help to achieve
the set-up as described below.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Edmonds Namasenda <namasenda at gmail.com>wrote:

> I plan to use two virtual domains and as many users for each domain with
> postfix, dovecot, squirrelmail, postfix admin, and mysql on openSuse 11.2.
>
> How best can you help me? I am going to use dovecot v2.0.
>
> Thank you.
>
> # Edmonds

# Edmonds