[Dovecot] Sieve error on Quota full (Dovecot 2.0.3)

Cassidy Larson alandaluz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 09:45:16 EEST 2010

Just switched my storage boxes to 2.0.3 with Pigeonhole.  Noticing for
those that have quota fulls, my syslog is getting full of errors from
sieve:

dovecot: lda(user at host.com): Error: sieve: script
/data/mail/host.com/user at host.com//.dovecot.sieve failed with
unsuccessful implicit keep (user logfile
/data/mail/host.com/user at host.com//.dovecot.sieve.log may reveal
additional details)

Checking the .dovecot.sieve.log I see:
sieve: info: started log at Sep 22 00:38:11.
error: msgid=<dovecot-1285137490-378260-0 at storagebox.host.com>: failed
to store into mailbox 'INBOX': Quota exceeded (
mailbox for user is full).

Any way to suppress these quota full messages from filling up my logs
and .dovecot.sieve.log ? I do like the .dovecot.sieve.log for
debugging, but regular quota warnings seems excessive.

Thanks,

Cassidy