[Dovecot] Expunged GUID mismatch for UID error

Xavier Pons xavier.pons at uib.es
Thu Sep 23 15:35:16 EEST 2010

  Hi,
we have upgraded from v2.0.1 to v2.0.3 yesterday, trying to solve the
"dovecot-uidlist: Duplicate file entry"
errors. Now, at the moment, we don't get these errors, but when I try to
expunge mails from my trash folder I
get a lot of errors:

Sep 23 14:24:51 imap1 dovecot: imap(user): Error: Mailbox Trash:
Expunged GUID mismatch for UID 20193: 442b5ef0c3d3bf3cf4cb619944dce8e4
vs 0431b9bee05471199fabbc05af3a87a5
(with different GUIDs, and UIDs)

and the mails are not expunged from Trash mailbox.
Also, I have tried with "doveadm force-resync -u user Trash" and
"doveadm expunge -u user mailbox Trash ALL"
but not resolve the problem...

Thanks

Xavier Pons